Friday, September 20, 2013

Lolita Blog Carnival: An outfit under 100€ //Outfit Post #19

I said the next post would be about my new room but I've wanted to take part in Lolita Blog Carnival's posts for a long time and this one I particularly liked. So here is an outfit that cost less than a 100€.

All the prices are from when I bought the pieces.
Headbow: from the skirt (0€)
Blouse: Bodyline (L277: 21€)
Bag: secondhand (~5€)
Skirt: Bodyline (L368: 36€)
Socks: Bodyline (socks427: 5€)
Shoes: Bodyline (shoes178: 21€)
All together: ~88€


Please, also checkout the outfits of the other participants.
(it might take a while until their posts are up)
Dollhouse Diaries
Hello Batty
Her Lumpiness
Jess Cosmic Delight
Lace a la mode
Pretty Little Habits
R Gorey
Snow Rose
Sweet and Simple
The Bloody Tea Party

Or become part of the carnival yourself through the link below.
-S

2 comments:

  1. I love that you made a coord using your own wardrobe! I wouldn't have thought of that topic that way.

    ReplyDelete